[phenixbb] autosol

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu Jul 16 10:11:33 PDT 2009

Hi Shya,
This is indeed a problem from early 1.4 versions. I think if you
download a current nightly build it will be fine.
All the best,
Tom T

On Jul 16, 2009, at 11:09 AM, sbiswas2 at ncsu.edu wrote:

> Hi,
> I was trying to run autosol using gui however it crashed with the
> following message:
> Floating-point error (Python and libc call stacks above)
>                This crash may be due to a problem in any imported
>                Python module, including modules which are not part
>                of the cctbx project. To disable the traps leading
>                to this message, define these environment variables
>                (e.g. assign the value 1):
>                    BOOST_ADAPTBX_FPE_DEFAULT
>                    BOOST_ADAPTBX_SIGNALS_DEFAULT
> Is this again a version problem? I am running version 1.4-6
> Any help will be appreciated,
> Shya

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB