[phenixbb] phaser MR

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Thu Jul 23 14:25:02 PDT 2009

Twinning? What's your matthews coefficient say? Do you know if your
structure is a multimer (biochemistry, etc)? Does  it agree with the
matthews coefficient?

If the unit cell is  not big enough to hold all of the contents,then
this is an indicator for twinning .

FR