[phenixbb] density fit analysis in coot

Raja Dey rdey at usc.edu
Mon Jun 22 12:00:19 PDT 2009

Dear Friends,
                        Can anyone tell what the number popping up against every bar of the density fit analysis histogram in COOT is? Is it a correlation co-eff between Fo and Fc or something else? I am interested to know how is this parameter calculated.
One more question...
Is it possible to build a model in COOT if only the electron density map and sequence is given? Although I know there are some programs to create an initial model. I am wondering whether COOT can do that.
Thanking you in advance...
Raja