[phenixbb] ncs

Maia Cherney chern at ualberta.ca
Sat Jun 27 10:19:51 PDT 2009

hi Pavel,
I made all restraint_groups in my parameter file. It's just too many of
them. I thought that may be there is an option to say exclude residues
125, 248 etc. By the way, I have  excessive_distance_limit = None. If I
change it to some number, how does it work? the violating residues will
be  excluded or the whole molecule will?

Maia