[phenixbb] model completion after autobuild

James Whittle whittle at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 3 05:37:36 PST 2009

Dear all,

AutoBuild has successfully built almost my entire model - I copied
loops built better in one NCS copy to the other, and now only one 16
residue loop connecting two helices is missing. It initially built a
chain through the density for this loop, but could not join it to the
rest of the structure or place the sequence there, so I deleted it.

When I re-run autobuild on my modified model, rebuild_in_place=True is
automatically set and this loop is not completed. The density is
there, so it should be possible.

How does one instruct AutoBuild to finish an almost complete model (in
particular this loop), without much change to the existing model?

--James