[phenixbb] Restraints on water molecules

Engin Ozkan eozkan at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 8 16:02:28 PDT 2009

Are restraints on water molecules overwritten on successive cycles of
refinement where ordered solvent is on?  I seem to lose my distance
restraints between specific waters and metal, unless I name my water
molecules something else (and supply phenix with a cif for that name
which is identical to water inside). The distance restraints also seem
to be in effect for all cycles if ordered_solvent is off.
I am also trying to make sure water numbers don't change during solvent
picking/deleting.

Engin