[phenixbb] ADP group definitions

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 9 08:59:02 PDT 2009

Hi Roeland,

yes, it is possible to refine isotropic individual B-factors, group
B-factors and TLS in any combination for any part of the model. I'm not
sure what's happening in your case. The set of parameters below looks ok
to me.

Here is what I did:

1) I copied your parameters below into a "par" file and run this command:

phenix.refine --diff-params par > params

2) Then I added "group_adp_refinement_mode=.." keyword to it.

I'm attaching the "params" file. Could you please try to run the
refinement again using this file? Please make sure you are using the
latest version of PHENIX.

Please let me know if this fixes the problem.

Pavel.