[phenixbb] Problems with kicked maps in 1.4.3 or 1.4.4

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 19 13:13:02 PDT 2009

Hi Carsten,

sorry for the problem.

in the scope where you say "kicked=true" do not forget to change the MTZ
labels by, for example, appending a "_kicked" string. For example:

(...)

map {
      mtz_label_amplitudes = "2FOFCWT_kicked"
      mtz_label_phases = "PH2FOFCWT_kicked"
      likelihood_weighted = True
      obs_factor = 2
      calc_factor = 1
      kicked = True
      fill_missing_f_obs_with_weighted_f_model = True
    }

(...)

Otherwise it is conflicting with the default maps that have the same MTZ
labels.

This problem was reported a couple of weeks ago and the above suggestion
fixed it.

Pavel.