[phenixbb] Question about scale of ED maps from phenix vs map coeffs when displayed in COOT

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 21 21:38:47 PDT 2009

Hi Dale,

this was one of my suspicions... Since Coot computes maps dynamically in
a box around the point you click on, I was thinking that it normalizes
the map in that box and not in whole unit cell, therefore the
difference. I don't know, just a guess. It would be helpful if Paul E.
could comment on this...

Pavel.