[phenixbb] Refining f'/f"?

Leigh Allen c.leigh.allen at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:39:08 PDT 2009

I collected at 1.0809A, which was the optimal wavelength for the beam at
NSLS-X29.  I will model them as MSEs.  I guess the better question to ask is
if I should be concerned with not having these negative peaks.  Will it
negatively affect my R-work/R-free if I continue to work with the data
that's not been scaled to keep F+/F- separate?

-Leigh