[phenixbb] Phaser, Phenix and Em models

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon May 11 08:35:55 PDT 2009

Hi Gino,

I think that we should be able to modify the AutoMR wizard to take
density maps instead of models.  I'll work with Randy and Airlie and
Nat to do this.

-Tom T

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB