[phenixbb] Autobuild error

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed May 20 10:57:56 PDT 2009

Hi Katya,
I'm sorry for the trouble!  Can you first check to make sure you have
a recent version of phenix (i.e., in the last few months). There was
an earlier version that sometimes had this problem but I think that it
should not be happening now.  If not, can you download a current
nightly build (take one from a few days ago to be safe) and try again?
If that does not do it, then if you could email me a listing of the
autoBuild directories with "ls -lR" and send me the AutoBuild_run_1_/
AutoBuild_run_1_1.log file that would be most helpful.
All the best,
Tom T

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB