[phenixbb] creating cif for Zn

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue May 26 12:40:32 PDT 2009

Hi Raja,

normally phenix.refine should recognize Zn atoms without any problems
and you don't need run elbow for this. If it doesn't, that most likely
means your PDB file is ill-formatted (for example, no element type
defined in 77(?) column). Could you please send me copy of the ATOM line
from your PDB file containing Zn so I can tell what is wrong?

Pavel.