[phenixbb] optimization of wxc and wxu

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 3 07:52:31 PST 2009

It's very unlikely that phenix.refine ignores it. These options are very
old and are used routinely by many users. Therefore questions:

- how you know that they are ignored?
- could you please send me the log file?

Note, that these weight optimizations start by default after certain
number of macro-cycles, not immediately. There are several modes and you
can use any you like. You can ask it to start from the first macro-cycle.

Pavel.