[phenixbb] R-free rules

Nathaniel Echols NEchols at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 13 13:23:38 PST 2009

On Nov 13, 2009, at 1:18 PM, Bryan W. Lepore wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:
>> [..] there's also a command-line version,
>> phenix.reflection_file_editor.
>
> thanks -- this seems to launch the gui - suppose i need to get the
> nightly?

1.5-2 should work for most things - but the newer builds make it much
easier to edit individual labels and manipulate data, and can assign R-
free flags in thin resolution shells.  I don't think any of this will
help in your case, however (unless I completely misunderstood the
question).

Nathaniel Echols
Lawrence Berkeley Lab
510-486-5136