[phenixbb] fixing geometry for deposition

Raja Dey rdey at usc.edu
Tue Nov 17 12:02:18 PST 2009

Hi Pavel,
              I used the following commands at the last stage of refinement:

phenix.refine 1205A-p21212.mtz nov138_001.pdb simulated_annealing=false ncs_groups.params main.ncs=true ncs.find_automatically=false refinement.ncs.excessive_distance_limit=None main.bulk_solvent_and_scale=false strategy=rigid_body+individual_sites xray_data.high_resolution=2.9 refinement.main.number_of_macro_cycles=1 output.write_maps=true output.prefix=nov139 --overwrite

Regarding amino acids phy, psy..... I tried real space refinement/regularization in coot, but getting the same list of amino acids again and again in the pdb validation summary letter. I also tried mutation on its own to get the ideal geometry, still got the same result.

Did I do anything wrong?

Raja