[phenixbb] Clean Jobs

Nathaniel Echols NEchols at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 23 10:38:26 PST 2009

On Nov 23, 2009, at 7:40 AM, tea.pavkov at uni-graz.at wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would have a general question - how can I clean the Jobs (in the Job history list and all corresponding directories) in the new GUI?
>
> Thank you in advance!

The job history can be "cleaned" by flagging all of the jobs you want to see, and clicking the "Show flagged jobs only" box, or by clicking the "Hide failed jobs" box.  You can't delete jobs in the history - this is deliberate.  However, I will add the ability to delete job directories, which Randy has also requested, but there need to be some changes in the wizards first in order for this to happen.

-Nat

Nathaniel Echols
Lawrence Berkeley Lab
510-486-5136