[phenixbb] occupancy refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 24 17:59:24 PST 2009

Hi Maia,

re-reading your email (before archiving it) I realized that I don't
understand what you mean by "the occupancy is refined to the second
digit after the decimal point."... It is reported in PDB file with two
digits, like 0.95, but the refined value is not truncated to this.
Also, I bet you will never see a difference in R-factors or maps if your
atom has say 1.00 or 0.99 occupancy.

Pavel.