[phenixbb] question about constrain ncs

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 1 20:37:20 PDT 2009

Hi,

phenix.refine model.pdb data.mtz main.ncs=true

will do refinement with NCS restraints. The NCS groups will be
determined automatically. It may be important to check the automatic choice.
See phenix.refine manual for details:
http://phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch24

Also, at this resolution you may consider using TLS and/or group ADP
refinement.

phenix.refine does not have NCS constrains, which I believe you do not
need at this resolution.

Pavel.