[phenixbb] autosol import failed

Jan Abendroth jan.abendroth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:31:31 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I am trying to run Phenix AutoSol on a SAD data set. Sadly enough, it
fails on me during reading in the mtz file with the error message
below. The same happens with both intensities or amplitudes.
phenix version 1.5-2
run through the gui where I read in the mtz file and specified I+,
I-, ...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Jan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
error message:

ImportRawData_output_files  ImportRawData  Run 3 Tue Oct 13 18:14:37
2009

NOTE: Input labels currently restricted to: I(+),SIGI(+),I(-),SIGI(-)
Note also: a group of labels needs to be enclosed with quotes

Skipping labels  I(+) SIGI(+) I(-) SIGI(-)  which do not match
requested labels

AutoSol Input failed

--
Jan Abendroth