[phenixbb] autosol import failed

Nathaniel Echols NEchols at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 13 18:49:23 PDT 2009

On Oct 13, 2009, at 6:31 PM, Jan Abendroth wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to run Phenix AutoSol on a SAD data set. Sadly enough,
> it fails on me during reading in the mtz file with the error message
> below. The same happens with both intensities or amplitudes.
> phenix version 1.5-2
> run through the gui where I read in the mtz file and specified I+,
> I-, ...
> NOTE: Input labels currently restricted to: I(+),SIGI(+),I(-),SIGI(-)
> Skipping labels  I(+) SIGI(+) I(-) SIGI(-)  which do not match
> requested labels

Sorry, the label formats aren't consistent between programs right now,
and this has led to a few problems of this sort.  There is,
fortunately, a clumsy way to avoid this in 1.5-2.  Open up Preferences-
 >Wizards and click "Edit parameters before running".  After you click
"Run" it will launch a text editor with the final parameter file open
- you just need to find the labels and replaces commas with spaces,
then save and exit, and AutoSol will use the modified file.  (This bug
will be fixed in the next nightly build we release - probably next
week.)

Nathaniel Echols
Lawrence Berkeley Lab
510-486-5136