[phenixbb] use get_cc_mtz_pdb to calculate the cc between model and map

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 13 19:54:42 PDT 2009

Hi Dream,

When you use get_cc_mtz_pdb, the value of  "Map correlation in region of
model" is the correlation between your map and a calculated map based on
your model, only including points near the atoms in your model (within 2
A).  The overall map correlation includes all points in the map.

All the best,
Tom T