[phenixbb] Partially occupied SO4 and waters

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 20 17:40:57 PDT 2009

Hi Chris,

yes, you can do it in phenix.refine. Use constrained groups for this:

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch20

and do not forget to assign proper altloc identifiers for involved atoms
(so they don't get pushed apart by non-bonded term).

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems with this.

Pavel.