[phenixbb] Command to call/read external file when running phenix.refine from

Ashley Pike Ashley.Pike at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 23 06:31:48 PDT 2009

Hi,
I am running phenix.refine(v.1.5.2)  from the command line using a batch file containing all my customised options ie. phenix.refine my_parameters. From this batch file (my_parameters) I also want to include additional geometric and NCS restraints. Rather than have them clutter things up, I want to call/invoke them from an external file instead. I had been told that this is possible using the command 'include file <filename>' but it seems that this is not doing what I had hoped. When run in this way phenix.refine doesn't complain but is not using the restraints. Needless to say everything is fine when I actually include the information directly in the batch file. Any hints what I am doing wrong?

Cheers,

Ashley