[phenixbb] question about autobuild

crystallogrphy qunwan1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:30:27 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have used phenix.automr followed by phenix.autobuild to build a 264
residue model against my 2.1A resolution data set. The first run of
autobuild gives me about 180 residues built. I have adjusted the model
according to the denity. The N-terminal of the model has OK density to add
more residues to the model. Can phenix.autobuild has some command to just
put more residues to the N-terminal of my current model according to the
density, so that the cost of CPU time will be much less than rerun the job
completely?

Thanks!