[phenixbb] confusing instruction for autoMR

Randy Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 14 02:00:30 PDT 2009

Hi Maia,

The "copies" keyword is a shorthand for convenience in the common case
that both your model and the sequence refer to a monomer, and what it
does is set two separate keywords, copies_to_find and
component_copies, to the same value.  If you want to set these
separately (e.g. you're searching for one copy of a dimer but your
sequence is for the monomer), then you should be able to say
"copies_to_find=1 component_copies=2".

Regards,

Randy