[phenixbb] (no subject)

Nigel W Moriarty NWMoriarty at lbl.gov
Sun Apr 4 08:13:09 PDT 2010

Jenny

You don't need to do anything.  The restraints for CSO are in the PHENIX
distribution

$PHENIX/chem_data/mon_lib/c/CSO.cif

If you model corresponds correctly, you should have no trouble running
refinement.  Running phenix.ready_set (as Ralf mentioned) is still a
good idea because it will check that you have the correct CSO residue
and it will add hydrogens.

Nigel