[phenixbb] Refinement with partial model - question

Ed Pozharski epozh001 at umaryland.edu
Tue Apr 6 07:21:53 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-02 at 10:53 -0700, Pavel Afonine wrote:
> do you still have that model and data available so I can quickly
> reproduce these negative density blobs?

not really - this has been many years ago.  I can unearth the data and
model, sure, I just definitely do not remember which model that was and
where in the structure the blobs were.  Good to know you have other
examples on hand, and if I encounter more, I'll send them your way.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore