[phenixbb] LSTc refinement in phenix.refine

Nigel W Moriarty NWMoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 7 08:39:13 PDT 2010

Janxon

You have to copy the Beta 1-4 link into another file, edit it to make a
alpha 2-6 link and supply it to phenix.refine along with a selection.
I'd be happy to help. Please send me the PDB directly (or just the
residues involved) and we can get a working set of restraints.

Nigel

On 4/7/10 3:15 AM, JXQI wrote:
> Dear all,
> Iam refining astructure complexed with LSTc (alpha 2,6-linked
> galactose,i.e. SIA-GAL-NAG-GAL).I know that the BETA1-4 or BETA1-3 in
> themon-libcould restrain the bond distance,but I could not find the
> links between theSIA and GAL......any suggestions are appreciated.
> Best regards
> Janxon

Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909     Web   : CCI.LBL.gov