[phenixbb] structures with problem loops / ligands
PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 15 11:16:32 PDT 2010
I'm in search of a structure that has poor or nearly no density for some
relatively short loops or ligands. My search criteria are (which are
- resolution 2-2.5A (slightly higher, slightly lower is ok);
- structure is not large (~5000 atoms is absolute max., less is better
so I can run tests quicker);
- structure is nearly complete and correct - that is everything is good
about the structure (almost ready-to-PDB-deposit) apart from problem
- no data pathologies (twinning, severe incompleteness and the likes);
- length of problem loops: from 1 to 10 residues;
- no restrictions on data and model use (so the structure id may appear
in a future publication as an illustration, of course with all proper
credits to the source);
- it is desirable but not mandatory that a problem loop has some importance.
Please reply to me directly.
Thanks in advance!
More information about the phenixbb