[phenixbb] MTZ files

sbiswas2 at ncsu.edu sbiswas2 at ncsu.edu
Sun Apr 18 14:08:45 PDT 2010

Hello Kyle,
Please use the overall_best.pdb from autobuild and the overall_best mtz
file for your model building. You can also check the density modified
version of the mtz files. I think the program has some problems with the
residue numbering it is not numbering the residues the way you want it to.
I recently encountered this. I also think that the cycle_best* files are
useless until you are really willing to check each and every step of your
model building, but I guess Tom can reflect more on this.I also noticed
that you are using an ancient version of Phenix use the latest one its a
lot better.
hope this helps,
Shya