[phenixbb] can phenix.refine create a diff of the current inputfile with the pdb from the last run before refining?

Schubert, Carsten [PRDUS] CSCHUBER at its.jnj.com
Thu Apr 22 12:52:37 PDT 2010

I think the underlying problem is that Phenix ADDS on PDB files defined
at the commandline to whatever is defined in the .def file. I mentioned
this a couple of year back to Ralf as an improvement request, but did
not get very far. If one could force Phenix only to only read the pdb
file defined on the command line and ignore the one in the *002.def file
these kind of minor headaches would go away.

model_001.pdb