[phenixbb] how to generate sharpened map for input into Pymol

Daqi Tu dtu at red.dfci.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 24 07:16:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am generating a electron density map figure in pymol for my structure.
Since the data is very anisotropic, map sharpening has proven to be quite
useful. The structure was solved using Phenix. How do I generate an Xplor
style map in Phenix that incorporates sharpening?

Thanks.

Daqi Tu
Postdoc
Eck lab