[phenixbb] ReadySet for special position metal

TC Hu htc.ccp4 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:42:19 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I am refining a structure with a metal ion on a 2-fold axis, coordinated by
four histidines, two from the ASU and two from symmetry. I used
phenix.ready_set to generate the metal coordination file and input it into
phenix.refine. However, phenix.refine complains that the customized angle
restraints contain a special position atom and cannot continue. I am using
Phenix 1.5.2. Could anyone suggest me how to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Best,

Tiancen