[phenixbb] B factor for DNA and Protein

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 27 09:16:54 PDT 2010

Yes, this trivial combination of two commands will do it:

phenix.pdbtools model.pdb keep=protein output.file_name=protein_only.pdb
phenix.pdbtools model.pdb keep=rna output.file_name=rna_only.pdb
phenix.pdbtools model.pdb keep=water output.file_name=water_only.pdb

then do --show-adp-statistics

phenix.pdbtools protein_only.pdb --show-adp-statistics
phenix.pdbtools rna_only.pdb --show-adp-statistics
phenix.pdbtools water_only.pdb --show-adp-statistics

Pavel.