[phenixbb] AutoBuild error message prime and switch

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Apr 28 09:02:07 PDT 2010

Hi Rebecca,
That would be a bug in autobuild.  I'm sorry about that! Can you check
to make sure that you have a recent version?

If you do have a recent version, then I need to fix this.  If you can
send me the result of running the same job, but adding:

debug=true

then that would be most helpful.  Alternatively if you would like to
send me (terwilliger at lanl.gov, not the list) the input files and exact
command you used (or the autobuild.eff file in Autobuild_run_xxxx_/)
then I can duplicate it here.

All the best,
Tom T

On Apr 28, 2010, at 9:52 AM, Rebecca Oot wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to use the AutoBuild wizard to calculate a prime and
> switch map.
> When I hit run I get the following error message: The key
> ignore_blanks is
> not in var_type_dict....this means the command-line Wizard needs a
> conversion in the autobuild.py script under 'Translating inputs' or
> else in
> excluded_inputs. Any insight would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Rebecca

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB