[phenixbb] DTT mediated disulfide crosslink across a crystallographic two-fold!

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 3 18:05:57 PDT 2010

  Hi Joe,

I think all you need is summarized here:

http://www.phenix-online.org/pipermail/phenixbb/2009-December/003070.html

Please let us know if you still have any questions.

ReadySet creates a CIF file wich has nothing to do with the occupancies,
symmetry etc... It just defines the geometry of your DTT. So, create a
CIF file for DTT (if you really need it - I thought it is standard thing
and might be already in the library) and run the refinement following
the tips in the link above.

Pavel.