[phenixbb] installing phenix on Fedora core 10

Francois Berenger berenger at riken.jp
Thu Aug 5 17:39:50 PDT 2010

You can prepend your command with nohup:

nohup my_command &

All outputs will go to the nohup.out file.
Even if you log out of the machine or your xterm is closed, your command
will continue to run until it finishes or is killed by someone.

This is a good practice for long running calculations.

Regards.
F.