[phenixbb] AutoSol scaling error

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Aug 16 18:34:37 PDT 2010

Hi Yogesh,

I'm sorry, that does sound bad...it means that autosol was trying to do
something with a list of items and tried to refer to an item that didn't
exist.  I am afraid I have not seen this particular error before.

Can you possibly check that you have a reasonably recent version of phenix
(in the past year), and if so, can you send me the input files and script
that you used?

If you are using the GUI then the file "autosol.eff" will be written and
you can send me that plus the data files and I can then hopefully debug
the problem.

Thanks!
-Tom T