[phenixbb] phenix.automr questions

Kay Diederichs kay.diederichs at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Aug 29 12:34:49 PDT 2010

Dear Randy, Nat, Tom,

thank you for pointing out the existence of phenix.phaser to me, and
sketching its usage. I think I'll make my way with that information;
nevertheless it would be great if it were officially documented (Google
returned nothing to me about phenix.phaser).

BTW, I'm trying to put together some orthogonal Phenix documentation at
http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Phenix . I
take the opportunity to state that although the URL refers to the CCP4
users' wiki, and obviously Phenix is not part of CCP4, the wiki covers a
broad range of crystallographic information. Thus, I do think it is
appropriate to collect Phenix-related information (from a user
perspective) there, and would like to invite everybody to contribute to
the Phenix entry (and others!).

thanks,

Kay