[phenixbb] Using Reference Structure in Phenix Refine

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sat Dec 4 21:57:14 PST 2010

  Hi John,

Sorry for the luck of documentation on this matter.
Jeff is the right person to reply to this....

I guess you need to use this to define the relationship between
reference and your current model atoms:

   reference_model {
     reference_group {
       reference = None
       selection = None
     }
}

So I presume you do not need to replicate copies in your reference high
resolution model, but just define the atoms in your current and
reference model that should approximately match.

If you have any questions or problems then please just send me the input
files and I will try to figure out the best strategy to use. Or let's
see what Jeff thinks about it.

Pavel.