[phenixbb] phenix.fmodel or other utility: calculate HL's as well?

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 8 10:59:39 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Francis E Reyes
<Francis.Reyes at colorado.edu> wrote:
> I love the phenix cmd line utilities, however is there one that'll calculate
> HLA/HLB/HLC/HLD given FModel/Phimodel?
>
> My expectation is that phenix.fmodel would do this with an option toggle or
> something.

There isn't an option to do this right now, but it looks like most of
the necessary calculations are already available, so it's just a
matter of adding the option to the command-line tool.  The problem
with this is that since the phases are purely model-based, you'll end
up with unimodal phase distributions, i.e. HLC and HLD will both be
zero (I think).

-Nat