[phenixbb] phenix.find_tls_groups: a new tool for automated partitioning a model into TLS groups

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 15 15:01:07 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Joseph Noel <noel at salk.edu> wrote:
> Can you point me to the button in the GUI to use to run this?

It's only available as part of the phenix.refine GUI - there is a TLS
button on the toolbar that opens the (redesigned) TLS selection
window, which now looks like this:

http://cci.lbl.gov/~nat/img/phenix/tls_editor.png

Not all of those buttons work as advertised yet (including "Save", I
think), but I'll fix that now, so tomorrow's build may be more usable
(assuming no one breaks anything vital).

-Nat