[phenixbb] Omit map Problem

Carruthers, Carl W. CWCarruthers at tmhs.org
Tue Feb 9 16:20:44 PST 2010

Coot works fine.  When I click the GUI button after the run, it loads the pdb file that I used as a start model and nothing else.  When I try opening the composite map manually (using coot: "open mtz", "auto open mtz" or even "open map" ) it says at the bottom "read map /file path/ resolve_composite_map.mtz failed."

Thanks again!

Carl

Methodist. Leading Medicine.

Recognized by U.S.News & World Report as an "Honor Roll" hospital
Named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list five years in a row
Designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing
Visit us at methodisthealth.com
Follow us at twitter.com/MethodistHosp and www.facebook.com/methodisthospital

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This e-mail is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain restricted and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.