[phenixbb] Which is the website to check if we have a good r free value?

Ed Pozharski epozh001 at umaryland.edu
Fri Feb 26 06:35:05 PST 2010

http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/supmat/rfree2000/plotter.html

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 13:52 -0500, Sam Stampfer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know which website is the one where you can compare your
> pdb file to others of similar resolution to see whether your file has
> a good r free value for its resolution?  Specifically, I have a 2.8
> Angstrom resolution structure with an rfree of 24.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Sam

Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore
When the Way is forgotten duty and justice appear;
Then knowledge and wisdom are born along with hypocrisy.
When harmonious relationships dissolve then respect and devotion arise;
When a nation falls to chaos then loyalty and patriotism are born.