[phenixbb] phenix.pdbtools and anomalous?

Kay Diederichs Kay.Diederichs at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Jan 10 13:09:54 PST 2010

Hi,

I like the way I can obtain Fcalc with phenix.pdbtools --f-model.
However I need to have the anomalous signal as well, for certain atoms,
and a given wavelength. This does not seem to be possible with
phenix.pdbtools. Is there a way to do this with phenix.refine ?

thanks,
Kay
--
Kay Diederichs                http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de
email: Kay.Diederichs at uni-konstanz.de    Tel +49 7531 88 4049 Fax 3183

This e-mail is digitally signed. If your e-mail client does not have the
necessary capabilities, just ignore the attached signature "smime.p7s".