[phenixbb] clash guarde failure phenix coot

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 19 10:38:15 PST 2010

Hi Georg,

I think the refinement .log file should contain the lines like these below:

  Warning: very small nonbonded interaction distances.
  Nonbonded interactions: 12604
  Sorted by model distance:
  nonbonded pdb=" CG  ARG A   3 "
            pdb=" CG  ARG A   4 "
     model   vdw
     0.000 3.840
  nonbonded pdb=" NE  ARG A   3 "
            pdb=" NE  ARG A   4 "
     model   vdw
     0.000 3.200

which pinpoints you the offending atoms.

Does this answer your question?

Pavel.