[phenixbb] refinement with alternative molecules?

Su-Chang Lin sul2005 at med.cornell.edu
Wed Jan 27 13:00:22 PST 2010

Hi Ralf,
   I see.  In this case, one molecule is about 100 amino acids.
The structural differences between two molecules is in the level of secondary elements (loops and helix).
Though the resolution is low, I would like to see if alt. conf. helps (to know the occupancies of two molecules, not to decrease the R factors). If I can use alt. conf. and NCS at the same time, it will be great.

I will try to refine the structure without NCS restraints.

Thanks!
Su-Chang