[phenixbb] questions about ncs copy in autobuild

Randy J. Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 23 11:07:06 PDT 2010

Something we've been using recently in our own work is to average the
density, cut it out, and then use the density as a model to look for
additional copies. This works pretty well, so we will be making it easier
to do within Phenix, but at the moment it's not trivial.

I'm just en route to a holiday, so I won't be able to help for a couple of
weeks, but if you'd like some help trying that option, get in touch with me
(preferably off-list) in the second week of August.

All the best,

Randy