[phenixbb] A couple of questions regarding twinning

Jonathan Elegheert jonathan.elegheert at ugent.be
Thu Jun 3 08:05:36 PDT 2010

Hi Pietro,

refinement of 4-domain twinning has been reported in CNS with adapted
input scripts; see;

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15858272

The scripts are available through the IUCR electronic archive as
supplementary material;

http://journals.iucr.org/d/issues/2005/05/00/wd5026/wd5026sup1.zip

Maybe this can be helpful for your case.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Elegheert
Ph.D. Student

Unit for Structural Biology&  Biophysics
http://www.lprobe.ugent.be/xray.html

Lab for Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering
Department of Biochemistry&  Microbiology
Ghent University, Belgium

e-mail: jonathan.elegheert at ugent.be